Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread

Go down 
+6
Edyrem
kidkei
Touma
Jettzin
De'Andre
PLasmaghost
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom
Staff
Tom

PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread   PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Exactly the opposite, lol. In the western world we read from left to right, which also transfers to animation and film. The main character of the shot should be on the left, and enter the screen from the left.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread   PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 pm

I'm not really sure if that's why he should be drawing things at the left. In fact, I'm not exactly sure what the reason is that he should change it for. But all I know is that most of his animations have guys at the right side of the screen, and breaking habits like this leads to growth. In plasma's case, I think the change in his usual behavior when it comes to the positioning will help him improve his composition, since he's opening his mind to different angles and positions.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread   PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Holy shit. that powerup was so cool i rewatched it over and over again. ( Rewatching over and over again is redundant...) um. yeah. that was some cool shit. your arms shrink really bad sometimes. OH and i didnt like the backflip at all. it seemed like he jumped, shrank, and proceeded to flip multiple times in a ball. then regrow, and land on his stomach. it didn't flow very well to me. the sith anim was cleaned really really really dirtily and i know you can do better :/ ( i mean, jeez. that looks like the way I clean. [ ew ] ) the flying was badass, the powerup was badass, the run had short arms, the backflip was wierd, and the pointing was sexy. ( +10 for awesome perspective) oh and we all know your effects are yummy. :) i say keep making such sweet animations. i thoroughly enjoy them. ( thanks for the inspiration)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread   PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:34 pm

SethX wrote:
i say keep making such sweet animations. i thoroughly enjoy them. ( thanks for the inspiration)
Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread   PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLasmaghost FB Improvement Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2