Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Psuda.

Go down 
+65
ebsketch
Akkere
JoshasArtist
LOLingboy
CubeX
Pino
tocksique
Steeze
m8jin
Heartsriker
Amf
Eelke
KUDA
Sunny-go
Radium
gartman
PLasmaghost
De'Andre
Shoop
SethX
Neon
Moran
AngelXMikey
Roderick
kwamar
Hulalaoo
Nubbeh
Jettzin
AKPXDestroyer
Tyu
DragonBallStar2
Chiri
LadyKaya
sp
Smoothy9
GhostTear
Touma
kauza
Nislenora
Bax3r
0lelouch0
spiffy
Shi
Kuuzai
Toth
Erin
Merdi
killerkb
Rabstar
Shinitobi
Malfunction
U_KID=21
Flax
Duo
Pepper
Matt
Miccool
Tom
Shea
Ariiba
Jones
Hitorio
Haitam
Isaac
Edyrem
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:34 am

You scare me >.> ....but yes. That's me XD. But don't worry, no more overpowered RHG dudes, And what is my oldest piece of art o.o. Do you mean the headphone lady on my deviant?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:45 am

...your actual RHG demos. I recognized the char himself...what with his sword...and his animated-ness.

...your avatar looks Bleach-inspired.
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:52 am

LOL. Ohk, I'm surprised actually, that you were able to recognize that. And yeah, my avatar is VERY bleach inspired, pretty much an exact copy of this picture from a Bleach magazine "35 Higher then the Moon"
I guess its the bleach'ed' version of my RHG char.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:57 am

Then that brings me somewhere else. We know about your style. What are your inspirations? What animation do you indulge in? What manga do you read? Etc.

...with your art, you contribute. What do you take in, though?
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:07 am

Well. As to mangas, i use to read bleach (obviously) but now I've stopped and am just watching animes instead.
Most my inspiration comes from various manga pictures i see on deviant art or the internet in general. Or my mate kauza22.
Then there's art from various bands that I like, like Tool and Radiohead. But not only does their art inspire me, but their music as well.
Well that's pretty much the source of all my digital art anyway.
Back to top Go down
spiffy

spiffy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:46 am

oh lawd edy i would die of embarassment if i iscribbled with anyone. but i'll try doint it with you guys. xD; udhfauh have to re-sign up cuz i don't know where mah passin' word went. (UN: mcspiff, btw)

AND HELLOOOOO, LELOUCH. welcome back.
Back to top Go down
http://mcspifferson.tumblr.com/
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Pretty cool, louch, I actually looked at your deviantart favorites and I can see why you like them so much lol... you have good taste in anime art, my good man. And it makes me proud to know that you are influenced by the non-typical anime style.

Spiffy, if you stay shy you'll never get your feet in the water, and you'll never swim!
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:26 am

HEEYYY Spiffy XD.
Wat's this iscribble thing anywayz? I've never heard bout it b4!

And edyrem, I'm glad you now realise that I am not so much about being 'anatomically correct!' I'm alls abouts the animes >.> (sorta) lol
And a side note...if I can...just wanna say that i'll probly be posting up a small sneak of my rust break anim. Which is turning out to be quite long XD.
Back to top Go down
Nislenora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:39 am

Hai

I'm Nislenora

0Lelouch0 used his magic geass on me and made me join.

Soooo... I like drawing.
Did a little bit of animation but far too lazy
But have more time now so who knows.
Back to top Go down
kauza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 am

oh no not you... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :rage: ... jks <.< hi nislenora welcome to psuda xD
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 am

Hey nis. You should upload some of ur pics >.> DO IT.
It's the only reason I got u to join <.<
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:17 am

Louch, I understand that your focus is on anime, and I know you don't care about anatomy, but you really ought to practice in it if you want your stuff to look better.

Welcome to Psuda, Nislenora.
Back to top Go down
Nislenora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Don't do it Louch >.>
Keep drawing the aliens
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:37 am

:|
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:59 pm

I'm Touma I live In the Netherlands I am 18 years old atm.
I didnt really know what I should call myself I am just gonna go with this.

I haven't been doing alot of fullbody anims since I just started.
I started flash around 2-3 months ago.
So I am really hoping someone could become my mentor or something(hint hint ;P )
So yeah thats basicly me in a nutshell.

I am just happy to find a FB forum!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Welcome, Touma :D how'd you find this place?

Tell you what, just stick around here, and get post in everything, throw in your opinions, and give everything your best shot, and I promise you'll come out a better artist. :)
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:20 pm

ok lets keep that promise then edyrem!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:45 am

:D you can count on us to deliver, but the question is, will you deliver for us cool ?
We shall see... >:)
Back to top Go down
GhostTear

GhostTear

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:25 am

Hello my name is GhostTear and love animation. I came here to seek help and improve my animation skills for what I want people to see. I love video games, art, anime, football, and competition. I'm 19 going on 20.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:10 pm

GhostTear wrote:
Hello my name is GhostTear and love animation. I came here to seek help and improve my animation skills for what I want people to see. I love video games, art, anime, football, and competition. I'm 19 going on 20.

"love animation, anime"
Check out Sakuga MADs. YouTube dem beetches.

"and competition."
We haz stuffs in common when it comes to art, I s'pose.

"football"
I is basketball fan. >: |
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:58 pm

@GhostTear
"I love video games"
Hell yes, me too. You thinking of animating for games?

"love animation"
you're in the right forum

"football"
My family loves football, if you mean 'soccer.'

"and competition"
Recipe for awesome. We definitely want you to stick around... there's people here who think they're better than you at animating, and they're very close in skill to you.
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Quote :
"football"
My family loves football, if you mean 'soccer.'

If by "football" you mean "football" and not gridiron. Then thank you, if not then ">.<".
It's good to see Psuda grow. Lets not stop now XD.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:42 pm

No, let's not stop :)
May Psuda become a legit studio!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 pm

I'm Hotaru. I am 17 years of age and currently attending Milton High School.
I have heavy foundations in traditional art and very little in animation, since I only started last summer.
And I'm short...nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Lol, Sup man. You're short I'm tall. Oh, well. Judging from you avatar picture, If Im correct, Ive seen some of you stuff from dev art. Good shit

Welcome and enjoy, Its a very friendly community.

Btw, how'd you find Psuda?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda.
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next