Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Psuda.

Go down 
+65
ebsketch
Akkere
JoshasArtist
LOLingboy
CubeX
Pino
tocksique
Steeze
m8jin
Heartsriker
Amf
Eelke
KUDA
Sunny-go
Radium
gartman
PLasmaghost
De'Andre
Shoop
SethX
Neon
Moran
AngelXMikey
Roderick
kwamar
Hulalaoo
Nubbeh
Jettzin
AKPXDestroyer
Tyu
DragonBallStar2
Chiri
LadyKaya
sp
Smoothy9
GhostTear
Touma
kauza
Nislenora
Bax3r
0lelouch0
spiffy
Shi
Kuuzai
Toth
Erin
Merdi
killerkb
Rabstar
Shinitobi
Malfunction
U_KID=21
Flax
Duo
Pepper
Matt
Miccool
Tom
Shea
Ariiba
Jones
Hitorio
Haitam
Isaac
Edyrem
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Neon

Neon

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 am

What's the IRC server/channel?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:53 am

Did you not communicate with Seth via IRC?
It's the same server(s) that fluidanims uses, but the channel is #Psuda. :)
Back to top Go down
Neon

Neon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:54 pm

so adelais?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 pm

And fluidnet
Back to top Go down
Neon

Neon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:14 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:50 pm

I am new here, I am a stick animator. moderator on one but have been interested in fullbody for the longest time. I am a huge noob with it but SethX pointed in this direction so I am glad to be here. :)
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm

ok very kewl could we see some of your animations at the anim sections?
By the way how long have you been animating for?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:59 pm

I have been animating for a couple of years, only have one mini fullbody animation so I don't think you'd want me posting my stick animations ahaha. I will get working on some and is it better for me to make one topic updating them or making new ones each time?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:53 am

Nice to meet you, Shoop!
where are you from?
Also, it's easier to have one topic that you update, but if it's something big that you want some more recognition for, you can simply post a new topic. it's up to you, really.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Thanks Tom, and I am from Canada.
Also that sounds good, when I get working on some decent fullbodys (decent for my skills) then I shall make a thread.
Back to top Go down
De'Andre

De'Andre

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:43 am

hey names De'Andre
I've been animating over 4 years now i believe but never focused on full bodies.

I'm mostly recognized by the name 'Mrkickman' on my DA and other sites.

I came here hoping that i can get some decent CnC n tips on how to be good at full bodies animations seeing all the epic animators. :P
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:40 am

Hi, De'Andre, nice to meet you!
If you want CnC, why don't you post some of your stuff in the animation section so we can take a look!
Also, where are you from and who do you look up to for inspiration and goals?
Back to top Go down
De'Andre

De'Andre

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 pm

where i'm from? baltimore maryland USA
and i have multiple inspiration mostly anime artist or DC and marvel comics and my goal is to be a
professional animator hopefully have my own anime or work with Disney or Pixar
either is fine :D
Back to top Go down
PLasmaghost

PLasmaghost

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Hello, my name is Jalin (Jay for short) I'm 16 and I'd like to become an Animator someday (a Lead Effects Animator to be specific) :D!

I've been drawing since age 3 (Blues clues got me started) and am nearing my second complete year of animation, although I usually do stick animations I from time to time do "Full Body".

I was shown this site by DeAndre and am hoping to receive some CnC to heavily improve my animation skills.
Most recent Full Body so far: http://www.fileize.com/view/9a520ac6-a0a/

~I hope I can become a respectable member of this community and improve my skills! :D
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:20 pm

your anim looks good bro! good to have you on board.

I'm really liking you guys getting eachother to psuda!
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Welcome to Psuda!
Anyway we hope you will enjoy your stay here!

If i may ask how did you and deandre met and are there other animators that may be interested in psuda?
Just a quick notice aswell please put your anims in the animation section (you should create your own thread and put all your animation's there.)

I woudl love to see more from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Welcome, you two. Please, spend time browsing this thread to kill hours and hours of time:

https://psuda.darkbb.com/t445-ultimate-resources-index
Back to top Go down
De'Andre

De'Andre

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:40 pm

hmm we met on fluidanims and I'm pretty sure sunny-go would love to join if not already and there's more but most is just inactive so i cant contact them other then that all the FB animators i know is already here. cool
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:00 pm

haha yeah sunny-go would be awesomesauce to have.
Back to top Go down
gartman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Hello all, i'm gartman, I THINK i know tom from FA, i might know edyrem from fa too. Anyway i switched to fullbody for the most part because i like the freedom it gives me. Its like wearing no pants.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:43 pm

i dont wear pants either (as you know.) we should climb mount everest with nothing but our underwear and our tablet pens!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:10 am

Hello guys im animevinyl. My devian art is Nitrofine. I started animating about a year ago. I really like sakuga animation . I hope to release more short animations . I only have a couple so far. Here is my latest one : ) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP6RdK4AZ7w
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:16 am

Good to have a traditional animator on board!
What program did you use to create the bleach fanimation?
There's still plenty of learning for you to do.
I suggest you start by looking through our topic filled with resource material located here:

https://psuda.darkbb.com/t445-ultimate-resources-index
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 am

Thanks. : ) . I will do my best . I am ready to learn even more : ) . The bleach fan animation was done with Photoshop CS4. Yes I will check the resource material : ). I still have alot to learn about anatomy . Very complex subject indeed .
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:34 am

I noticed you're a part of a team that's working on a Naruto Fanimation.
could you create a new thread in the artistic discussion section on Psuda and describe how you guys go about creating that animation?
I'd like to see the process behind it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda.
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next