Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Psuda.

Go down 
+65
ebsketch
Akkere
JoshasArtist
LOLingboy
CubeX
Pino
tocksique
Steeze
m8jin
Heartsriker
Amf
Eelke
KUDA
Sunny-go
Radium
gartman
PLasmaghost
De'Andre
Shoop
SethX
Neon
Moran
AngelXMikey
Roderick
kwamar
Hulalaoo
Nubbeh
Jettzin
AKPXDestroyer
Tyu
DragonBallStar2
Chiri
LadyKaya
sp
Smoothy9
GhostTear
Touma
kauza
Nislenora
Bax3r
0lelouch0
spiffy
Shi
Kuuzai
Toth
Erin
Merdi
killerkb
Rabstar
Shinitobi
Malfunction
U_KID=21
Flax
Duo
Pepper
Matt
Miccool
Tom
Shea
Ariiba
Jones
Hitorio
Haitam
Isaac
Edyrem
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:56 am

^ I second that.
And hot damn, a traditional animator? That's legit, man. I got nothing but respect for your process.

@Gartman; The nice part about fullbody is that they actually have hips to wear pants with. :P
Back to top Go down
Radium

Radium

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:59 am

Hey, I'm Radium, I'm new here apparently... i thought i already introduced myslef, but i guess i didnt.. <.< anyways im too lazy to look for a post that may not exist so im introducing myself again!

Hai im Radium, and wanna be a badass fb animator! :>
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:05 pm

:coy: The right place, you are in. [/Yoda]

If you wanna be a badass animator, though, we're not going to make you into one, just keep that in mind.
However, we will make it easier for you to make yourself a badass animator cool
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Edyrem, you should go through all your posts and start writing a "Wise old animator quotes" book. im starting to imagine you like this
Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 How-to-draw-master-shifu-from-kung-fu-panda-step-5
EDIT: yep. you have a tail.
Back to top Go down
Sunny-go

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi people! I'm new also new here. But I'm not new to animation ;P Well actually I just graduated as an animator so I'm looking for a job in this field now :) Unfortunately this means that I can't be that active as iI used too be.

I like to draw fullbody animations, but as you all know, that takes a lot of time.
My inspirations lie in the old school aniamtions like Akira and old disnney movies. And old school videogames as well.

It's great to see an site dedicated to fullbody aniamtion :)
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey Sunny-go!
Good to see you here man.
I think a lot of people already have seen some of your stuff, but feel free to post some of your stuff in the animation section, like your latest reels.
There's never enough animated epicness for us to drool over.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:25 pm

OMG ITS SUNNY GO -dies-
Anyway welcome to our forum!
I personnaly hope you check our past threads there we have some usefull stuff in there also for old school anims.
So yeah take a look there.

And I would say talk to Tom since he's really into the lets say disney/pixar style compared to most of us here.

Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:33 pm

I also love Pixar, Touma.

We warmly welcome you to our community, Sunny. I look forward to seeing your activity here. Please, don't hold back from sharing your wisdom with some of the noobs here.
Back to top Go down
Sunny-go

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi thanks for the welcome, :D and thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to do them :)
Back to top Go down
KUDA

PostSubject: waz bangin! im new    Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi im new...ish ive been on this site for a while just never joined,so now i did.

thats my epic tale . :|

lol um Tom the admin suggested me to join so finally did. :) thaaaaaanks Toooooooom!
well so ive just turned 17
I lke to draw,make concept art,just got photoshop so your gonna be seeing some of my work.im self taught.
so c&c on my stuff will be cool
and meeeeeeeh like to animate as well,im gonna be best animator in the world so...yeah cool
ect ect ...ask something if you wanna know something about me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:12 am

wow a real pro animator is actually in this forum now ? dang :O . *bows down* . Now all we need is bahijd
. Someone should tell him to join :D . sunny-go teach me everything !!! D:
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:35 am

Is sunny-go an actual professional? I'm not sure he is, but I might be mistaken.

@Kuda; Welcome. Take a look around in the artistic discussion forum to see some serious educational content.

Question: how long have you been drawing as a hobby? How long have you been interested in animating?
Back to top Go down
KUDA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:36 am

I've been interested in animation since probably since the first anime i've ever watched back in 2006 and now I finally have flash i've been animating since March 2011 with flash and it's awesooome! I wanna be the best!
and i've been drawing since I was like 10yrs old,it has always come naturally,i've never really learnt how to draw but didn't start taking it seriously till about 2010 :)
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:57 pm

i dont THINK sunny-go is a pro, but hes really good, and pretty famous for being able to finish EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:51 am

@Seth; ha, yeah. A little commitment sure takes one a long way...

@KUDA; Cool bro; time to begin the learning boost eh? :P
Back to top Go down
Eelke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Hey everybody,

I'm Eelke. I'm an animation student.
Originally I started as a comic drawer, so I'm quite new to animation, although Ive had small amount of experiences with it in the past.

Hope I can learn some stuff here from you guys,

Cya,
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Do you go to school with Tom? You should go ahead and post some of your artwork :)
Back to top Go down
Eelke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:12 pm

Yes, I go to the same school as Tom. I will post links to some of my artwork/animation ASAP. :)
Back to top Go down
Amf

Amf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Hello, My name is Amf ( Initials, they stand for Alexander Mclwaine Foye). Ive had almost a years experience in animation, 10 months to be specific. I enjoy drawing which i seemed to exceed everyone in the class because my proportions were alright and I didnt draw my eyes as huge glistening balls ( god man, everyone sucked at drawing in my school). Anyways, My style is a bit strange as its really really floppy ( so people say), But i wouldnt say theres any thing really special. I'm 14, birthday was october 4th. I enjoy honey buns very much.
yup.
ALSO, so far, ive done very little full body, mainly stick men and i figured i should practice my full body so yup. Don't mind if i do.
Heres a compilation of everything ive done so far ( im not done compiling)

http://www.fileize.com/view/205353ae-e31/
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Good to have you. I suggest you look into the artistic discussion section for plenty of resources and other things of the sort. And just look through old threads and advice in them so some people don't have to repeat themselves and tell everyone the exact same thing.

I hope you start to do a lot of fullbody, it is so much better. Just keep drawing/animating!
Back to top Go down
Heartsriker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:30 pm

I joined a few months back, forgot about this site, and remembered about it again. I do crappy animations and draw anime. Yup I think that's it.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:08 am

Good to see you become active now, Heartsriker!

Show us some of your anims so we can see what your current skill level is and how we might be able to help you improve :)
Back to top Go down
Heartsriker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:08 am

Well the anim I'm working on isn't really complete, guess I'll upload it once I got a good amount of frames.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:09 am

what are you creating now? and what have you done in the past? send a few links :)
also, where are you from and how old are you?
Back to top Go down
m8jin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:54 pm

hey guys im new here i posted some of my work in the animations section , my name is Paul Nunez
right now my favorite shows are walking dead , terra nova and nikita , i started animating 3 months on and off.
im looking to improve my animations and drawing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda.
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next