Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Psuda.

Go down 
+65
ebsketch
Akkere
JoshasArtist
LOLingboy
CubeX
Pino
tocksique
Steeze
m8jin
Heartsriker
Amf
Eelke
KUDA
Sunny-go
Radium
gartman
PLasmaghost
De'Andre
Shoop
SethX
Neon
Moran
AngelXMikey
Roderick
kwamar
Hulalaoo
Nubbeh
Jettzin
AKPXDestroyer
Tyu
DragonBallStar2
Chiri
LadyKaya
sp
Smoothy9
GhostTear
Touma
kauza
Nislenora
Bax3r
0lelouch0
spiffy
Shi
Kuuzai
Toth
Erin
Merdi
killerkb
Rabstar
Shinitobi
Malfunction
U_KID=21
Flax
Duo
Pepper
Matt
Miccool
Tom
Shea
Ariiba
Jones
Hitorio
Haitam
Isaac
Edyrem
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
tocksique

tocksique

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello! My name is Tocksique, I just recently got into fullbody animations. I've been getting tips from my friends Steeze, and Sunil Sital(sunny-Go). I've also been doing stick animations in Fluidanims but decided to learn more of some fullbody, because i wanted to do more fullbody for future reference(shows and whatnot)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Welcome to Psuda. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 am

Quote :
Enjoy your stay.
Your animation studio:
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:28 pm

^ that bed looks so uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 pm

@seth
IT'S NOT FOR SLEEPING, IT'S FOR STUDIOING.
Back to top Go down
Pino

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:41 am

New here. I am a pedofile. Hi Malfunction and Tocksique! Glad to see you here! (Im from FA)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:44 am

Welcome. I see that you are a pedophile.
I too, was a pedophile, when I was in elementary school.
What kind of artist are you? What do you aspire to be?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:24 pm

I once was a pedophile like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee..

Ba Dum Tss.

Anyway, welcome to Psuda, Pino.
Why don't you show us some of your work by creating a topic in the art section for your art, and in the animation section for your animations.

( Obvious locations are obvious..)
Back to top Go down
CubeX

PostSubject: You be hatin' I be rollin   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:51 am

Im not new but I'll introduce myself anywayz since I didn't introduce myself WHEN I was new.... Hello im CubeXtron.... Ehh... I animate full body...and...im..... a turtle?
I guess that's enough...
BA DUM TSSSS
xD
Back to top Go down
LOLingboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:11 pm

HI, Im new here, i lke stick figure and fullbody animation. Thanks Tocksique to tell me this awsum site :>
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 am

Welcome to Psuda. Here's your tablet and complimentary +1. Now start drawing shit.

(Pretend I drew a tablet here... I gotta leave for work now :( )
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:22 am

Lolingboy....Lolingboy....hmmmmm

If you named yourself that because you laugh a lot thats cool. I laugh a ton in real life too. Even when something funny hasn't been done or said(Which can make me look crazy). And sometimes when someone is talking to me seriously, I'll just bust out laughing (Which makes me seem rude when I cant help myself :sad: )

I blame my imagination.

Its almost gotten me into trouble quite a few times too.

:D
Back to top Go down
tocksique

tocksique

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:55 am

Mr. Jones wrote:
Lolingboy....Lolingboy....hmmmmm

If you named yourself that because you laugh a lot thats cool. I laugh a ton in real life too. Even when something funny hasn't been done or said(Which can make me look crazy). And sometimes when someone is talking to me seriously, I'll just bust out laughing (Which makes me seem rude when I cant help myself :sad: )

I blame my imagination.

Its almost gotten me into trouble quite a few times too.

:D
lol! It happens to me too! And i can't really help it, it just happens. Sometimes because of something i think about thats funny or i just burst out laughing on my own. Like one time, my grandma died and everyone in my family was sad including me untill i thought of something random(i have no idea why) then i was about to burst out laughing but i held it in
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:59 am

Lol. Yea, it happens the same way to me, letting the mind wander and conjure up schiete
It happens to me a lot though.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:58 am

I've got that problem too :/

If I'm personally listening to someone say, or I'm personally saying something real and dramatic, like, "They wanna rape you tonight." I have nervous tension that apparently releases itself in the form of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Your version is tension translating to laughter. The others', including mine, seem more like laughter triggered by hilarity. I wonder why not many others that I know in person have done this - imagining random funny schitt, that is.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:12 am

I was just saiyan.
I laugh at my own thoughts, too. Sometimes with the timing if it it's thought by people around me that I'm laughing at something relevant. Sometimes I start laughing at a thought, and the surrounding funny only helps me laugh more.
Back to top Go down
JoshasArtist

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi folks. Josh here. I'm a guy coming at illustration from the fine art side. I got my BS in studio art (DO NOT DO THIS!) and now am 2 years into an Atelier program in an attempt to make up for that. I know practically nothing about animation even though I love it, and practically everything about fine art studio practice and such, even though i'm much less interested in it...if anyone needs hella technical crits, I can help.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Josh wrote:
if anyone needs hella technical crits, I can help.
We could always use another set of eyes to analyze the goods.

We also don't get many fine arts guys... it's a refreshing contrast to have you here. Show us what you're made of, brah.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:13 pm

I've heard many smexy illustrators throw up their hands in defeat when being approached with animation. ...your development'll be noteworthy. Motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
JoshasArtist

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:15 pm

ill post what i've got in the art section
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Sounds good!

...motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:58 pm

JoshasArtist wrote:
I know practically nothing about animation even though I love it,

You've come to the right place.
Welcome
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:38 am

Hitorio wrote:
Motherfucker.

lol you little shit
Back to top Go down
Akkere

Akkere

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:06 pm

I am Akkere, though you may call me, Akkere. I have traveled all across the land, looking for several wonders, like the Cake in a Can, or Liquid Nope.

I deal in the art of literature, and an occasional turn to music, though lack of any form of recording equipment sends me back to the literary department.

Happy to be in this super-rad forum. I had seen it dozens of times before, and I *think* I registered at that point, but got caught up in things, like, fighting car salesmen and making bets against rivals for vast amounts of internet currency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda.
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next