Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Psuda.

Go down 
+65
ebsketch
Akkere
JoshasArtist
LOLingboy
CubeX
Pino
tocksique
Steeze
m8jin
Heartsriker
Amf
Eelke
KUDA
Sunny-go
Radium
gartman
PLasmaghost
De'Andre
Shoop
SethX
Neon
Moran
AngelXMikey
Roderick
kwamar
Hulalaoo
Nubbeh
Jettzin
AKPXDestroyer
Tyu
DragonBallStar2
Chiri
LadyKaya
sp
Smoothy9
GhostTear
Touma
kauza
Nislenora
Bax3r
0lelouch0
spiffy
Shi
Kuuzai
Toth
Erin
Merdi
killerkb
Rabstar
Shinitobi
Malfunction
U_KID=21
Flax
Duo
Pepper
Matt
Miccool
Tom
Shea
Ariiba
Jones
Hitorio
Haitam
Isaac
Edyrem
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:28 am

Hey m8te good to have you here, you'll fit right in with de8struction and the anima8tion section.
Back to top Go down
Steeze

Steeze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:02 pm

I'm so hyped to see a fullbody animation forum like this one! My name is Steeze you might recognize me from fluidanims, you might not.

Iv'e been animating for a couple years now, I started animating thanks to fluidanims and their awesome community. I love stick figure animations but I've come to take a liking to fullbody and I'm really glad to see a fullbody community like this one.

I made a couple tests back in spring as my first go at fullbody and I think they turned out alright, so I've been animating fullbody and stick figure animations just to keep the balance. Iv'e been practicing a lot and trying different animating techniques that i'd say have helped me learn a lot in just a few months lol. But I really like fullbody and I hope to eventually get some kind of career using the talents God has given me. (yea I'm a christian. cool ASK ME ABOUT IT)

I'm sure this site will inspire me to get better at FB! <3
(Thanks to AKPXDestroyer for introducing me to this site)

If you'd like to check out the tests I've made that sort of show my progress, here's a look:

(a bit older)
http://steez10.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3h5l9o
(more recent)
http://www.fileize.com/view/f2b56242-bd9/

(Just be prepared for extreme shortness -_- )
Back to top Go down
http://steez10.deviantart.com
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:11 am

Welcome to Psuda. Those are some really nice animations you have there.
You should get some more posted up in the animation forum asap! Create inspiration for us all.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:27 am

Welcome Steeze!
You got some good looking stuff at those links!
I can't help but notice the difference though, between those links.

Can you tell me what kind of reference you used for that latest link?
It's good to know what your reference is in order to improve.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:06 am

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 KAqdQ
Back to top Go down
Steeze

Steeze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Tom wrote:
Welcome Steeze!
You got some good looking stuff at those links!
I can't help but notice the difference though, between those links.

Can you tell me what kind of reference you used for that latest link?
It's good to know what your reference is in order to improve.

Thanks man I really appreciate it, and actually I didn't use any reference for the more recent one, I started from a blank page, same with the older one. If your talking about the drawing style, all I can say is that Iv'e just been practicing drawing and how anatomy works. For example I used a stick figure as a guide for the FB Test 2 but for the FB Test 4 I used shapes as a guide. I hope that answers your question.

But I think what triggered me to try out that camera angle was Terkoiz and his 3D looking backgrounds. He's a big inspiration to me also, as he is to many other people. :)

And thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Quote :

lol, diving into the forum I see. :P
What are your animating or drawing goals of 2012? Any digital art goals in general.
Back to top Go down
Steeze

Steeze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Haha Yea I guess I am. Well I don't really know yet considering I'll still be in high school during 2012 lol. I would just like to get a good grasp of animating before I go to college.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:39 am

What I meant was, what are your learning / development goals? You must have realistic ones that you think you can achieve. How do you want to spend the next year?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:51 am

Steeze wrote:

http://www.fileize.com/view/f2b56242-bd9/

Nice. You just reminded me how beast an animation can look when cleaned, as well.
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Hitorio wrote:

Nice. You just reminded me how beast an animation can look when cleaned, as well.

Yeah. You barely ever see cleaned animations here -.-. Lots of basic sketches, and sometimes not even they are finished.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:44 pm

YEAH? WELL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT BROTHER?
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Fucking jack shit. >.>
Hey, I'm animating stuff, it's just taking a long time.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 pm

show us ur progress bro!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:00 pm

:P I'm not quite complaining. I'm developing but I just don't happen to be cranking out animations yet. But I'm learning toon boom with Adam Phillips' videos.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:00 pm

so u did subscribe to his course? or just his youtube stuff?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Lol at the image of Tom and Edyrem in opposition to lelouch.

Psudans come at me bro:

EDIT: Edyrem reversed the mood.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Just his youtube stuff, Tommy. I can't afford to spend money on his fx course yet. I have plenty of other tutorials to watch in the mean time, anyway. I still plan on purchasing his course. It seems priceless to me.

@Hito; that was a decent movie.
Back to top Go down
Steeze

Steeze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Edyrem wrote:
What I meant was, what are your learning / development goals? You must have realistic ones that you think you can achieve. How do you want to spend the next year?

Oh, well I would like to get a few more tests made before I start doing larger projects, hopefully by 2012 I'll start making legit stuff thats more presentable.
Back to top Go down
0lelouch0

0lelouch0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:39 pm

I think your animations steeze, are like the only ones on here that have colour and detail.
Everyone just uploads sketches, then never finishes them. And if people comment, telling me to fucking fix that problem, I am trying to. But you should be doing it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:38 am

I could say the same about paintings and logo designs, so come at me bro.
Back to top Go down
Malfunction

Malfunction

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:58 am

Hallo, just thought I'd let y'all know that I'm going to Thailand for the next month. Not that I post much anyway, but yeah, see y'all in February :)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:27 am

Haha yeah Highly told me on irc.
<highly> Edyrem:
<highly> malfunction said ur gay
<highly> also mal's gone to thailand for a month

Have fun Mal <3
Back to top Go down
Steeze

Steeze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 am

0lelouch0 wrote:
I think your animations steeze, are like the only ones on here that have colour and detail.
Everyone just uploads sketches, then never finishes them. And if people comment, telling me to fucking fix that problem, I am trying to. But you should be doing it yourself.

Heh well thanks i guess, I plan on uploading something soon that everyone should like. It should be the best FB test I've made so far. :)

And also Edyrem, if it's alright I'd like to think up some logo designs for psuda also, I read the forum about it, and I'd like to throw out an idea or two, i kinda thought up some good ones. :innocent: I'd just like to finish up this test first before i work on anything else.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Steeze, it's good to hear you've been browsing through the forums and want to get actively involved in the evolution of Psuda.
I definitely want to encourage you to post your ideas in the logo topic that I brought back to life just now'.

With this in mind, I do think that the concept for the logo has come along way already, and will probably not change, unless your idea is just mind-blowingly awesome.

Don't let that keep you from posting your idea though, all feedback is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda.
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next