Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Psuda.

Go down 
+65
ebsketch
Akkere
JoshasArtist
LOLingboy
CubeX
Pino
tocksique
Steeze
m8jin
Heartsriker
Amf
Eelke
KUDA
Sunny-go
Radium
gartman
PLasmaghost
De'Andre
Shoop
SethX
Neon
Moran
AngelXMikey
Roderick
kwamar
Hulalaoo
Nubbeh
Jettzin
AKPXDestroyer
Tyu
DragonBallStar2
Chiri
LadyKaya
sp
Smoothy9
GhostTear
Touma
kauza
Nislenora
Bax3r
0lelouch0
spiffy
Shi
Kuuzai
Toth
Erin
Merdi
killerkb
Rabstar
Shinitobi
Malfunction
U_KID=21
Flax
Duo
Pepper
Matt
Miccool
Tom
Shea
Ariiba
Jones
Hitorio
Haitam
Isaac
Edyrem
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Better not make a single post and vanish again, Akkere. >: o

...I know where you live.
Back to top Go down
Akkere

Akkere

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:45 am

Hitorio wrote:
Better not make a single post and vanish again, Akkere. >: o

...I know where you live.
Nope, why would I do that?

I'll make TWO posts and vanish again.

Bye. >:D

jk.
Back to top Go down
Akkere

Akkere

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:47 am

Akkere wrote:

:D

SO, this forum also has emoticons that aren't the cliche yellow faces with soulless eyes.

Tell me more.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:10 pm

:evil:
Looking for this?

You get +1 for speaking well of my emots. <3
Back to top Go down
ebsketch

ebsketch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 pm

"Let me tell you a little about me; I've been drawing since I was around 7 years old, and I began animating with Pivot in 2006 then began with Flash a year later."

ditto, except maybe change the 7 to a 6 but I'm not a fantastic drawer right now. I don't have any specific style in fullbody yet really but maybe it'll become more defined later. I've been poking around this site for a while but I never made an account until some time last year and I haven't said anything until this week. I haven't really looked at much until today.
Back to top Go down
Reap4u

Reap4u

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:02 pm

I made an account a few weeks ago, but this place seemed to be in some type of slumber. But, that is not stopping me from typing this now and hopefully Psuda starts booming again near the summer, (:
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:25 am

What are your goals as artists?

Reap4u wrote:
hopefully Psuda starts booming again near the summer, (:

Amen, brother cool
Back to top Go down
ebsketch

ebsketch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Make deliciousness...
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Of course, but being an artist is not specific. Of the countless possibilities of things you can be really good at, which things, as an artist, do you hope to attain mostly?
Back to top Go down
ebsketch

ebsketch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Idk good question how would you answer that?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Well, my current goals are to be able to paint realistically with the best possible accuracy, and to be able to make extremely creative and clever visual designs that give a message. I have a specific goal of enhancing my imaginative and storytelling abilities, through the use of illustration, and/or writing.

I'd say these are long term goals for sure, since I can easily see myself still doing this kind of artwork for at least another 10-20 years.
But I'll say that after reaching a certain level with it, I'll feel comfortable enough to focus on another aspect of art, which will most likely be good old animation. 2D, then 3D.

I find that these skills I've listed would equip me to be an extremely versatile member of any project team (as far as game development and filmmaking go).

And yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be making one or both of those things, assuming all goes as expected. :P

So, does that help you know what your goals are? I'll tell you, I'm glad you asked me to tell you, because it sure cleared my mind haha.

/edit: Oh, and I forgot something important. Another current goal is building my range of styles.
I'm gonna attain copy ninja status cool
Back to top Go down
ebsketch

ebsketch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Wow :) hope you reach your goals... Alright, I hope to become good enough at animation in general to bring to life some extreme and awesome ideas to life in a way that leaves people's mouths open at some point I'd like to be able to create an animation that tells a story and makes you feel in a way that you maybe thought only a movie could like you just watched an event unfold. I'd like to be able to draw cartoons better than i can draw real life which could be better but not to shabby. I really hope to gain a sense of color which i can't say i have right now and be able to animate in things like feature films not crappy insurance commercials. :) It's a good question and I'm probably not covering everything but that's what I came up with. I'll always want to be better.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:11 am

Quote :
I'll always want to be better.
That's the important thing not everbody maintains as they reach higher levels. But they have to maintain it. Or they'll be lost in their ego, usually, unless they were stopping it to focus on something else.

The best advice I can give you to draw cartoons better and have a good sense of color, is to draw/paint from life. lmao
Back to top Go down
IamFayte

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Wussup psuda. My brutha man De8 showed me to this site. Hope to learn and grow here man. (Y)
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Who ya is?
Whatchuu bout?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:06 pm

I have an inclination to assume he is Fayte.

Well, welcome aboard Fayte. Here is a pencil, a sharpener, and a lot of paper.
You will learn drawing, animation, design, lightning, and many other things with this toolset.
You may proceed now. Good luck.

But show us your art, and tell us about what you like, and where you wanna go in art.
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:50 pm

IamFayte wrote:
Wussup psuda. My brutha man De8 showed me to this site. Hope to learn and grow here man. (Y)
Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 133122049112
Back to top Go down
pig

pig

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Hello, my name is pig. My method of expression is animation. I've been animating stick figures for about 3-4 years, although I've been taking 11 month breaks within those years. It's unfortunate at how quick and easy I can give up at stuff. However, I sincerely wish to change that with my new goal here in psuda, which is to grasp a good idea of human anatomy and animate fb like a BEASTT. That is all, thank you. <3
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:27 am

Welcome to Psuda, pig!

Why don't you start out by creating your own art log in the art log section and show us what you skills are currently so we can help you out with improving those skills and your motivation.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:07 pm

pig wrote:
Hello, my name is pig.
Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 IMbTrk0EVIGKz

Quote :
My method of expression is animation. I've been animating stick figures for about 3-4 years, although I've been taking 11 month breaks within those years. It's unfortunate at how quick and easy I can give up at stuff. However, I sincerely wish to change that with my new goal here in psuda, which is to grasp a good idea of human anatomy and animate fb like a BEASTT. That is all, thank you. <3

You training shall begin when you sacrifice three goats, strip to your bare ass, and rub yourself before our ritualistic pentagram.

....or

you could check out the threads, post, and hang in the iRC channel.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:01 am

You're gonna be bacon when we're done with you.
Back to top Go down
ehl

ehl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Edyrem wrote:
You're gonna be bacon when we're done with you.

this doesn't feel very welcoming.

btw hi everyone!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:34 am

>Implying turning into bacon is not a wonderful thing.
Back to top Go down
ehl

ehl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:46 am

but if im bacon im gonna eat myself and die.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Test.

Edit: Fuck; I was right. The thread that is displayed on the portal is the one that's been posted in most recently in this board.
I'll be moving this from "General Chat" to Psuda," where not many posts are made.

EDIT 2: Now the portal is ignoring this post and instead hosting the second most recent thread. It's as though this thread hasn't truly been moved by all digital means. Like it left its most important traces back in General Chat. The option to leave a shadow thread there was what tipped me off.

EDIT 3: I shall try to unsticky and resticky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Psuda.   Welcome to Psuda. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Psuda.
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next