Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One question??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flax

One question?? Empty
PostSubject: One question??   One question?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:29 pm

how the hell do you get easytoon to play in the right order?? or do you have to animate backwards??
D:< it's really annoying!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

One question?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One question??   One question?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:10 am

LOL it's like that for you? Google it, I see people complaining about that often.

Never happened to me though, so I never gave it a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

One question?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One question??   One question?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:28 am

Ah. You must be using "Insert Frame" to add another frame instead of just clicking the right Directional button. That's how it works. "Insert Frame" is used for inbetweening and editing; it lets you slip in one frame to the left of your current frame.

-Experience.
Back to top Go down
Flax

One question?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One question??   One question?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 am

thanx few i thought for a sec you guys were like freakish computers who animated backwards but still made it look amazing lol but thanx now i can test easytoon properly :3
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

One question?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One question??   One question?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:46 am

Instead, I'm a freakish computer that answers questions for which the knowledge is stored in my hard drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One question?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: One question??   One question?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One question??
Page 1 of 1