Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:47 am

Does anyone know how to change the tablet pressure sensitivity in photoshop? I want to make it so I don't have to press as hard.

Edit: my photoshop layer was on 60% opacity, so i couldn't get black. ._. And i figured out how tochange it in the tablet preferences.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:05 am

:P Alrighty then.

What tablet brand, by the way?
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:15 am

Wacom. A bamboo fun.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:34 am

Jeez... my bamboo is one of the first ones, so it has none of those fancy options you got. :/

BULLOCKS!
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 am

Are you sure? if you go into whatever the equivalent of system preferences is on windows and find your tablet, if there is a slider that says firm and soft on either end, that affects the sensitivity. Firm means you have to push harder, soft you push less.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:54 am

I was like, "yeah yeah, I know, trust me there is no soft/firm thing, I've seen it a million ti-Quick question. 2MOzG"
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Does that mean you found it? :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:51 am

haha yes
This changes everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question.   Quick question. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick question.
Page 1 of 1