Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff) Empty
PostSubject: TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff)   TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:23 pm

this is the first time i used glow i obviously suck at it edyrem inspired me with his glow thigy so i decided to make one kinda
also i decided it was iron man after the animation was finished xD
http://www.truploader.com/view/696674

Last edited by De8struction on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff)   TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:07 am

not bad bro. But don't try to draw everything at once.

to really let particles and effects shine, do the individual chunks one at a time.
That way you put 100% of your attention into each one, making them all move well and fluidly.

It's actually a lot faster to do than you might think. And its much easier to do than animating them all at once, which just throws your attention in a million directions and you forget where each particle is going, each particle wont look as good, etc...
Back to top Go down
Jones

Jones

PostSubject: Re: TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff)   TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:39 am

Very good. You have enough frames, but put fire particles at the beginning and they should last longer at the end. Effort points for you sir!
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff)   TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:56 am

I like your style very fluid ,what is your brush smoothing set at ?
i dont really like the red glow on the particals ,the animation is good though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff)   TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:24 pm

yea thanks for the advice next time ill try not to do all the particles at once also my smoothing was set at 20 because at 50 its weird to me and dosnt even draw in the direction i want it to sometimes
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff)   TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:39 am

Mr. Jones wrote:
Effort points for you sir!

lol, funny you should say that. I'm planning on working something like that in here.

Right now 'pp: ' in your account info means nothing, but 'psuda points' will have some sort of value soon as we establish it.
Back to top Go down
Kingsmash

PostSubject: Re: TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff)   TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:00 pm

i like it dude but i think you show add some more particles but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff)   TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEST Iron man (crappy glow fire stuff)
Page 1 of 1