Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flax

Some Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Some Stuff   Some Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:29 pm

I found this stuff when i was re-arranging my desktop folders and the first one is mostly a pre-loader test i made the other day :D anyway there they are:
http://filebox.me/view/xtr2v2pxr
http://filebox.me/view/87tbhyig1
http://filebox.me/view/u1uvji88k

well yeah :3
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Some Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff   Some Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 pm

those were interesting :P

Something tells me the second one was for RHG.
Back to top Go down
Flax

Some Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff   Some Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:57 pm

lol yush n thanx (if interesting is positive) :D
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Some Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff   Some Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:04 pm

"Interesting" is positive, but to me the word lacks the feeling of awesome epicness, excitement, and it, to me, subconsciously downplays things. I like to be more powerful with my words at times.

Man, finish! You may be able to create a lightning-paced, hyperactive, sky-scorching battle of envronmental destruction if you actually go through all the way in your onslaught. You keep performing the (figurative) basic sword drills in which your sword cuts through the air. Let's see you... (figuratively) spar with a training dummy, perhaps. Why don't you animate a fight scene...mid fight? I know I might go against your training regimen, but it's merely a request from one animator to another. I'll be waiting for someting from you that I can crunch some popcorn to.
Back to top Go down
Flax

Some Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff   Some Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:56 pm

thanx for the advice :D ill try and work on something worth while like tomorrow but for now i gotta sleep :sleep:
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

Some Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff   Some Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 pm

nice animations,

i can't really follow the movements with the first animation .(the slashing part )
i can see he is spinning with his sword but it looks kinda weird .
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Some Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff   Some Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:35 pm

token black man wrote:
"Interesting" is positive, but to me the word lacks the feeling of awesome epicness, excitement, and it, to me, subconsciously downplays things. I like to be more powerful with my words at times.

Man, finish! You may be able to create a lightning-paced, hyperactive, sky-scorching battle of envronmental destruction if you actually go through all the way in your onslaught. You keep performing the (figurative) basic sword drills in which your sword cuts through the air. Let's see you... (figuratively) spar with a training dummy, perhaps. Why don't you animate a fight scene...mid fight? I know I might go against your training regimen, but it's merely a request from one animator to another. I'll be waiting for someting from you that I can crunch some popcorn to.

I don't know if internet chatting does this to you, but you talk like Frasier Crane.
If you don't recognize that character's name, then you are not my friend. LOOK THAT BITCH UP ON YOUTUBE.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Some Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff   Some Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Sorry, but the token black man was forced to YouTube such a person.

*a few videos later*

Hm...the similarity is barely there. Good try, though. I can see how you linked the two of us, but you wouldn't have done so if you'd heard me every day in person.
The volume and pitch fluctuations!
The variations of accents!
The changes in tempo!
The energy!
The vibrancy!
The random jumping from walls for the purpose of emphasizing an earlier statement!

Grow a cape and tights already.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

Some Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff   Some Stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Wats going on? I am not gud with computor...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Stuff   Some Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Stuff
Page 1 of 1