Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle season, info here!

Go down 
+11
Isaac
Jettzin
Cryvern
Flax
Haitam
Malfunction
SethX
Edyrem
Touma
Hitorio
Tom
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Battle season, info here! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 am

SethX wrote:
EDYREM i ahve a present for you... http://www.truploader.com/view/177411 POW! (i had to do it)

Battle season, info here! - Page 6 So-much-win
I am proud of you. (you actually beat me to it)
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:08 am

Battle season, info here! - Page 6 Bow
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:01 am

Battle season, info here! - Page 6 JZEGW
ROFL wtf

/e: Hito what do you mean 'beat me to it' rofl
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:27 pm

To go deeper into Astrid's weapon concept (this is her edge, no pun intended):

Battle season, info here! - Page 6 8xX1S
That pic is not saying she can't use blunt things, she just prefers slicing. Although, things that are very different from knives, like nunchucks, are not what she's good at. She likes to use weapons that compliment her martial arts movements. I'm not sure what martial art(s) in particular to characterize her with, at the moment.

The idea is that each hand can spawn any one short-ranged weapon (or tool) at a time.
To change the weapon, she has to be touching it. That means if her weapons got knocked out of her grip, she's unarmed; she can't just spawn a third weapon. That also means it's not the most ideal tactic for her to throw her weapons, which is why her specialty lies in close-ranged martial arts and weaponry. However, I'm not saying she wouldn't throw a blade it it's worth it, you know what I mean? ;P
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:10 am

Meh. i just want to see you animate her lol :L i mean, shes a cool character and all, but shes given more life and volume when you can see her in action *hint hint*EDIT: also if you head over to fluidanims in a few days, you can see my (stick :[) RHG battle that im having with Steel_Cold. It will be sick. Your eyes will bleed. Steel will fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Looks beast yoi!
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:27 pm

sneek peek of a stick RHG with steel_Cold. http://www.truploader.com/view/143122
(i posted this ehre cause i dont want to triple post on my "SethX's stuff" thread)
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Double posts are acceptable on a topic like that as long as you actually have an update, like the preview you just posted. Once you post this demo on your thread, both this post and your post above shall be deleted in this one...y'know. To clean up.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:05 pm

but i didnt really want to post that on the front of my thread until i finish the whole animation... >.>
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Then avoid this particular thread for it in the future. Tourney stuff only, good sir. In such an active topic in which members are still looking to actively contribute, staying remotely ontopic is good.
For this, I will animate your character being sodomized by baboons and gorillas.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Yeah, Seth. Don't worry about multiple posts if you're actually adding something.

Lookin' forward to your steel battle ;P

Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:42 pm

fck me i have to battle that?
i think seth is trying to say to me with this is.
Battle season, info here! - Page 6 Fuck_y10
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 pm

lol... thats if i EVER FINISH OUR BATTLE touma. ive literally got about 50 frames. in like.. a week. i lose inspiration for this stuff so fast...
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 pm

atleast you guys started lol
me and Cryvern still have to make characters
that is unless he already did >.>
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:59 pm

i think cryvern should use his RHG Character, but in FB form. >.>
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:25 am

try adding him jettzin on skype or just message him.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:31 am

Seth, have you storyboarded any of your fight?
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 am

Touma wrote:
try adding him jettzin on skype or just message him.
he hasnt gotten on so i cant msg him on psuda for info like msn and stuff :/
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:39 pm

i think he has a framemash or FA account try that?
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:39 pm

oh and by the way guys i started over so yeah.,. il am 6 sec's in and i like it already now just a good song...

EDIT: Seth your character does have hands right?(just to make sure) :P
Back to top Go down
Cryvern

Cryvern

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:52 am

Sorry havent been active lately..but yeah still workin on my character
Still trying to think of something which doesnt completely rip off a manga
Also I'm sad because i suck at drawing xD
Back to top Go down
http://cryvern.deviantart.com
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:58 am

It's okay, we all do. Now design your fucking character.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 pm

*slap edyrem* you not aloud to say you suck at drawing
*slap cryvern* show me a picture and i'll judge whether you suck or not, never doubt yourself always push to get better >:O

on topic, we were meant to start. correct?
Haitam have you started and whens the due date?
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Flax wrote:
*slap edyrem* you not aloud to say you suck at drawing
*slap cryvern* show me a picture and i'll judge whether you suck or not, never doubt yourself always push to get better >:O

on topic, we were meant to start. correct?
Haitam have you started and whens the due date?
Yes I've started ,I hope you did too...
I don't know when the deadline is .If I'm correct we would animate ,and see how far everyone was in a week ( or so ) and decide then.

just out of curiosity ,how much have you guys animated so far ?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:45 pm

HOTARUUUUU!!!! WHY THE SHIT IS YOUR CHAR NOT ON THIS THREAD?

Haitam, I'm about 95% done with my storyboarding. I've been going quite slow since Aku left and was unable to animate. I should pick up speed to make use of this otherwise-lost time. I'll begin animating this week that's soon to come, probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle season, info here!
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next