Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle season, info here!

Go down 
+11
Isaac
Jettzin
Cryvern
Flax
Haitam
Malfunction
SethX
Edyrem
Touma
Hitorio
Tom
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SethX

SethX

Battle season, info here! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Edy. your character cant be flat chested and have a slightly unattractive face >.> i say fix one or both of those. :D
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 pm

I don't find her face unattractive at all; plus she will have nice legs and a shapely waist
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Edyrem wrote:
Jettzin, I was sarcastic, dammit.
Sure, it's a little bit similar but to say I straight up copied Sasuke just pisses me off. There are several anime characters with that 'Sasuke hair' but I don't see you saying I copied them.

Battle season, info here! - Page 5 Hinatabyv26gr9 Gonna say Hinata is a Sasuke clone too now?
wasnt saying that you straight up copied him :P
but it resembles him
But i will say Astrid is a Hinata clone lol

Last edited by Jettzin on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Well, cloneness matters not. Edyrem likes to be original, but if he really likes that hairstyle as one of his own mental productions, so be it. Fuck the clone-ness.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 pm

@Jettzin:
Battle season, info here! - Page 5 Oh-boy-Here-we-go%255B1%255D

@Hitorio:

Battle season, info here! - Page 5 Tumblr_ldi0q7wg2Y1qaqlyro1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Hitorio wrote:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071207095122AAo0uVP

Well I learned new shit terdei. Colors on the opposites of the color wheel "clash"; two of these clashes happen to be yellow (hair) and purple (shirt). I like the bottom design moreso than the top in terms of pure appearance. Maybe add the belts onto the bottom?

...and what the hell; why not choose the power concept before designing?

I'm gonna point out that the information from that site is wrong :|
Colors across from each other on the color wheel don't clash. They're called complementary colors. When used correctly, they form a color scheme.

Colors that clash are colors that lie in a triangle on the color wheel. red-blue-yellow, Or orange-purple-green.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 pm

They clash in as in they bring each other out. If you have a blue dot in the middle of an orange background it's going to show up very strongly, and that's considered clashing since they're not blending. as well.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Such Shocking News:

Shows how much I must learn about colors if I am to paint with utmost skill. What disgusting weakness.

======

Malfunction wrote:
Year long battles!
I somehow did not notice this post's existence on the last page. You trollin, Mal?

Last edited by Hitorio on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:17 pm

~The more we know.
I'm going to read a bunch of shizzle on colors now.

/e: All three of you were right. Colors across from each other are called clashing, contrasting, or complimentary colors. Obviously they kind of vary in context :P
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:43 pm

There's Love in the Air Boys
Battle season, info here! - Page 5 Love_i10
My character Devon has been struck by the Psudan-Cupid
I'll have info on Devon Up later
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Battle season, info here! - Page 5 Simon
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:05 am

Edyrem, understand that how your sasuke fanboy-ism can be related to the character you designed. if there's stuff that resembles sasuke, but also other characters, it's more likely to others that you referenced sasuke with those things even if they occur on other characters as well.

Hotaru, can you link us to some info on colors ?

Cryvern, take your time to develop the character and put it up here :)

Jettzin and Cryvern, why don't you guys add eachother on msn to talk your battle over in detail. it's easier that way :)

Malfunction: lmao, nice. we'd be doing a feature film if we have a year to animate hahaha
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:42 am

Quote :
sasuke fanboy

:|

Anyway I know what you're saying but I still didn't take it from Sasuke and it doesn't even look like Sasuke.

Seriously, the only person it matches is Hinata, which is starting to bother me now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_theory

Also; Moh's character doesn't look like Sasuke :|
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:12 am

*Laughs at Hotaru's statement as if he were saying "Just look at my fucking avatar"*

So it's called "color theory"? And I could have accessed it just by looking up "color" on wikipedia! Damn you, evasive simplicity!

Jettzin. Astrid does not seem like the type of girl/woman that would fall for a rose and other pick-up cliches. Your textbook Devon may get his balls crushed into a collection of runny grains. In fact, if you don't fight him, I may create a Funnimation of him being rammed in the nuts by a bull or something. Muahahaha. I wonder if you had his stats decided before you made that pic...or if you freestyled it into existence as your char.

I'm guessing that we wait until the tourney matchups have been permanently dialed in before we address the Aku time issue.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:21 am

Lol @ Hitorio ripping on Jet's character.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:32 am

Wasn't ripping on him; I was implying his similarity in appearance to Sauce.

Speaking of which, it appears as if Ho-Ho/Taru-Kun is taking much time to get his char up here.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:40 am

Similarity to sauce?
lol btw it was just something that was made in the spur of the moment
also it did help me get to know my character's personality more
cuz i didnt really think of his personality much before then
also i agree Hito
Hotaru has put a lot of time to not post his character :P
He's probably busy with commissions though, idk

also cliches don't work
Devon Struck out this time :sad:
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 am

It is finished:

Battle season, info here! - Page 5 Concept4

How the back looks:

Battle season, info here! - Page 5 HpP4I
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 pm

That final result is looking smex, mayne. Red and black. That's that shiet. The shoulder cloth seems middle eastern, btw.
Can you show us how exactly the punching daggers "emerge at will" according to her spirit? Did you mean that they appear at will or that they are augmented by ethereal spirit blades that extend or something? I'm guessing you were going for "appear". About the weapon -- they look great, but they're incredbly short on range. She must specialize in weaving into the opponent's gut and raping their weak points...like Mike Tyson.
Back to top Go down
Jettzin

Jettzin

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Devon Should be very scared :(
Back to top Go down
Cryvern

Cryvern

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:21 pm

WOw edyrem awesome character,, I think I love the weapon the most..those katar-looking things.
And awesome colouring and whatnot.
I just realised I cant colour and shade etc at all
Back to top Go down
http://cryvern.deviantart.com
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 pm

nevermind edy. shes attractive enough. she just ahs that "im pouting cause everybody keeps dying when i punch them" look on her face.
/e the black side of me is liking those hips.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:26 pm

@Cryvern; Yeah haha they're katars and everything else of that sort.

@Hitorio; yeah, weaving through the defense, that's the intention :)
Here's a video that pretty much sums up she materializes her katars/spiked fists/scissors/punching daggers/etc.

@Seth; lol she don't fuck around
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:34 pm

EDYREM i ahve a present for you... http://www.truploader.com/view/177411 POW! (i had to do it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle season, info here!
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next