Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle season, info here!

Go down 
+11
Isaac
Jettzin
Cryvern
Flax
Haitam
Malfunction
SethX
Edyrem
Touma
Hitorio
Tom
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

Battle season, info here! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:06 pm

@ Edyrem: *looks at earliest MAD* Since February 11th, 2010. My purpose for uploading most of my vids is to download them in a different format. Example: If I rip a MAD from Catsuka, it saves as an .flv. Instead, I upload the .flv to YouTube and download it as an .mp4 so that I can frame-by-frame.

@Touma: Rough drafts and doing your animation in layers = Sexellency.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:01 pm

hope this helps you out a bit seth
(first time using shade anyway, i dont know what those black spots at his feet are anyway)

Battle season, info here! - Page 8 Touma_13
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:29 am

Hitorio, you should do humanity a favor and post all your favorite MAD clips.
I don't know of any youtube channels that post this stuff exclusively for the special animation clips.
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 am

@hitorio . yeah thats pretty muchw hat i thought of. badass. shotguns. done deal.

@edyrem errr... storyboards? and yeah im gonna start over. and sure ill storyboard.

ALSO Edy: new present for you. http://www.fileize.com/view/2b77dd69-19e/
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:05 am

just a quick question you guys do you know how i can apply texture just like it is an ink bottle?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:00 am

@Touma ink bottle? What do you mean?

@Seth nigga you better storyboard. And...
Battle season, info here! - Page 8 KTZvs
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:52 pm

well i am quite sure you can have your texture as your ink and so you can colour stuff in with a texture
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:52 am

Oh... I think you'd have to mask to do that in flash.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:11 pm

*walks in crying*
guys... this is probably the worst thing to happen right now.
*lifts up broken tablet*
it's dead, I can't believe it's dead :'( my tablets gone and i think i have got to leave this tournament, but i'll keep popping in and hopefully get a new one soon.

sorry haitam... ;n;
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Flax, that sucks balls, bro!

When do you think you'll get a new tablet?
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:43 pm

That's sucks man :o,hope you get a new one soon.
I'm not going to continue my anim ,so I'ma upload whatever I have later.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:00 pm

did cryven have a opponent yet?
maybe he can battle haitam
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:01 pm

That would be unfair to haitam, he's going to have to redo his entire animation.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:01 pm

true true but i don't think cryven started either?
Back to top Go down
Haitam

Haitam

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:06 pm

that's not the point ,I'd have to start all over again after working on my battle with flax.
Back to top Go down
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:26 pm

sorry guys and i have no idea when i'd get a new one. hopefully it will be soon :( but atm it doesn't look very promising
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:54 pm

:( Oh, Flax.. it's a damn shame, indeed.

Have you considered ebay?
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:39 pm

What shitty news. The pain of losing your artistic weapon is a sour one.

As far as I know, where I live, Best Buy has the exact same kind that I've had for five years...and I think its somewhere under $100. >.>
<.<
Back to top Go down
Cryvern

Cryvern

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 am

Hey guys so I can start my battle whenever right?

Also I have bad news..similar to Flax.. :<
Except for me its my laptops screen ;-;
Its a mess of cracks and dirt and dead lines and pixels...
Good thing is the laptop still works fine its just that I have these retarded stuff blocking the screen
Back to top Go down
http://cryvern.deviantart.com
Flax

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:32 am

:( i'll have a look around and hope to be back soon guys, really upset was looking forward to this
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 am

Cryvern, that sucks about your screen. Well, at least you can probably still do your fight.

Good luck Flax :(
Back to top Go down
Cryvern

Cryvern

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:45 am

Yea edyrem I can..plus if it gets reallly bad i can probably still use other computers or something
Back to top Go down
http://cryvern.deviantart.com
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Fuck yeah buddy.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:00 am

Ironically, every time I hear the two Japanese songs that SethX used in his vids, "A Hero Without a Name (From Darker Than Black)", and "Promise/Get Down/Geddan (The Astrid dance song...the original video was lol-worthy, btw.)", I get inspired to continue to AniBattle. The battle spirit exhibited through the animations that used songs enter my soul and influence me to fight again. ...ironically.

Just know that your prankish antics have given a dude energy, SethSex.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:54 pm

mmh i am thinking about restarting again but by doing so i would have to skip 30 secs of animation.
hard choice indeed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle season, info here!   Battle season, info here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle season, info here!
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next