Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My First Narrated Animation

Go down 
+3
Edyrem
Tom
Creativename
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom
Staff
Tom

My First Narrated Animation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Narrated Animation   My First Narrated Animation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:42 pm

I watched it the day you uploaded it. very entertaining, kind sir, very entertaining!
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: My First Narrated Animation   My First Narrated Animation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:25 am

Oh yes - Sick shit. Not unhealthy fecal matter, but pretty-lookin' media. Sick: the word used to express exitement in entertainment in which the word's essence is associated with... heavy metal and shit. So, imagine a bass guitar in the background along with exploding sparks and shit while I compliment your anim.
*Exaggerated british accent* Those wee little fucking horses are bloody fantastic!

I look back at the aforementioned funny pics. Damn, the clink of the wine glasses is just so audible.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: My First Narrated Animation   My First Narrated Animation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:28 pm

@CN
That was fucking excellent. My favorite part was the bit with wormy, stretchy torso and the arm wings. You really described the dream in a fun way, I could really relate to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Narrated Animation   My First Narrated Animation - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Narrated Animation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2