Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHEN THE SITE IS DONE

Go down 
+2
Haitam
Edyrem
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tom
Staff
Tom

WHEN THE SITE IS DONE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHEN THE SITE IS DONE   WHEN THE SITE IS DONE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:43 am

Its good to see people putting time and effort into raising the skill level of other psudans, way to go, de8!
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: WHEN THE SITE IS DONE   WHEN THE SITE IS DONE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:42 pm

If there's anything I could do to help i would love to. I'm going to try and post more often instead of just lurking...
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: WHEN THE SITE IS DONE   WHEN THE SITE IS DONE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:37 pm

start off by showing us your recent animations buddy!
everybody here likesto see what others are up to!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: WHEN THE SITE IS DONE   WHEN THE SITE IS DONE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:20 pm

I appreciate your enthusiasm, darkjesus. Right now we're pretty complete, but if you refresh our memory on your animations, we can decide more accurately whether you should be part of this particular project.

Who knows? We might have something for you to do. :)
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: WHEN THE SITE IS DONE   WHEN THE SITE IS DONE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:57 pm

I just checked for darkjesus, and he mainly did art in the past, only one animation ( finger snapping with fire ) is up on Psuda as far as I can tell.
so, darkjesus, can you provide us with a little demo of your current skills?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: WHEN THE SITE IS DONE   WHEN THE SITE IS DONE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Ah, okay. Well, I second that.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

PostSubject: Re: WHEN THE SITE IS DONE   WHEN THE SITE IS DONE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Well i'm not much of an animator and i can't access anything at the moment, but if there was art related i would try to help. I'm fairly decent at inbetweening when i get a couple of good keyframes, but like i said i can't access anything. I'll be able to at some point on tuesday.

Edit: I've been getting a lot better with anatomy, and have actually become faster. (It used to take me forever to draw one frame/pose)
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: WHEN THE SITE IS DONE   WHEN THE SITE IS DONE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm

That's really good news, bro. :) I like hearing about personal progress. But I still want to see some example of your recent progress. I mean, you'd have to have done something recently to be able to know if you got better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHEN THE SITE IS DONE   WHEN THE SITE IS DONE - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHEN THE SITE IS DONE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3