Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touma's stuff

Go down 
+2
Edyrem
Touma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Edyrem

Edyrem

Touma's stuff - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 am

cool Good to see you're already on that ball... very good mate.

The biggest tip I can give you is use colors that fit the room.
If you want to use black, don't use total black, use something that looks like a washed out black or whatever fits the hue of the room. Same goes for every other color yo use.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:50 am

I am trying to learn anatomy when i checked Sethx's thread help me with this guys!

Touma's stuff - Page 4 Psuda_12Touma's stuff - Page 4 Psuda_13
Touma's stuff - Page 4 Psuda_14Touma's stuff - Page 4 Psuda_15
Touma's stuff - Page 4 Psuda_16

(don't laugh i know i can't drawD:)
Back to top Go down
Tom
Staff
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:28 am

The short version of my comment would be:

Your drawings lack proper shape.
compare what you see here with a picture of a human body..
look at how the body is shaped, how it curves.

Think of the drawing as a bunch of 3d shapes instead of just a bunch of drawn lines.
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:46 am

well could explain about more or show examples on what would help me?
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 pm

K Touma bro, when you draw an arm or something, are you thinking about just making it just 'look like an arm' or are you trying to really make an arm in the most accurate way?
One of those ways is for amateurs. Guess which one it is. :P

Amateur example:
Spoiler:

Skillful example:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:34 pm

please take a look at update 4 that's where i'll upload new anims.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Your fighting style is the opposite of SethX's in that he is extraordinarily fast-paced as you are quite slowly-paced with yours.
You seem to have a sense of timing that gives you your desired cut in the end. This was impressive.
I hope the action increased in intensity after that. BGM didn't match much with the pace, but it was a nice placeholder. <: ]

I wonder what SethX thinks of this.

Edit: Hah! I didn't know you watched Ninja Warrior/Sasuke! That anim stood pretty strongly! It needs a sense of weight when the contestant lands unto the final platform and when he goes up the warped wall. You owned it when he was crawling in the net, though! Also, when he ran toward the trampoline, you seemed to have raped his forward momentum into nonexistence.
< : S
>: ] *Thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:09 am

well thanks i know about the battle still had a hard time with fast paced battle seeing that i have never done them before.
i got lazy at the last final platform because i got tired of it.
Thanks for you Tips!
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 am

:OOOOOOOOOOO yeah sorry for changing my character. damn... your so much better than me at this.. :D anyway once we finish this is sure to be amazing right?
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:30 am

ofcourse we will give them a show!
besides do you have a definitive pick on your character?
i need to know you know:p
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:01 am

Hitorio wrote:
Your fighting style is the opposite of SethX's in that he is extraordinarily fast-paced as you are quite slowly-paced with yours.
I am just now reading this. Hitorio, my good sir. I am quite fond of slow paced fighting styles. I often leisurely animate them ( in stick form) just because they are more fun. When people point out flaws, I tell them to fuck off. When i animate for fun , I usually animate slow paced fights. Although, when trying to be serious, I usually animate fast paced fights.
Example: http://www.fileize.com/view/e5265dd5-8df/
So yeah. Enjoy that. ( And the music obviously.) :D I just felt the need to point that out.. i guess to say " Don't put me in categories JUST YET." I believe that my skills and style are still forming in the fullbody side of town.
Back to top Go down
Hitorio
Staff
Hitorio

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:36 am

Then the early judgment shall be dispensed with.
When I saw the title of the vid, I was expecting some DnB or Trance song. Untz Untz...then I hear singing. I felt a sensation similar to a parasitic life form comsuming the flesh of my scrotum. Nah, not really. Was aiight. Speed-wise, yehhhyehhh...I see where you're coming from. I'd call that medium speed, though. Slow shit is like... Xiao Xiao 7 or the boss fight of Xiao Xiao 3.
--Kewl sig. Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Touma good stuff mate. What is the reason that you cancelled it again? Seth changing his character, right?
So wtf is the final thing now?
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

well Seth changed back to C-10 but now its upgraded.
(his anim)
http://www.fileize.com/view/744e5316-e5a/

and i just started over on my own i wasn't satisfied that much and i finished the storyboarding for my anim.
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Damn. Seth made me think he was sucking testicles before I saw this. Better stay on your toes then, Touma!
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Touma's stuff - Page 4 Teehee
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:34 pm

i kinda knew i had a low chance of winning but i won't give up!

Last edited by Touma on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SethX

SethX

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:12 pm

nah your gonna win this hands down.
EDIT: i mean haitam's gonna win the whole tourney. but your gonna beat me
Back to top Go down
Touma

Touma

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

i do feel a good story coming up if i would have to battle kyrin to bad i am way out( of his league tho)
P.S i like the character!
Back to top Go down
Edyrem

Edyrem

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:25 pm

@seth: lol
@touma: you're battling seth because you seem like a good match. I never said you cant win :)

The thing about this tourney is that there's no telling who the winners will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touma's stuff   Touma's stuff - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touma's stuff
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4